UNITRONIC® BUS IBS Yv
- Certified by INTERBUS CLUB
- Suitable for outdoor use and direct burial
- IBS cable - for outdoor use or direct burial + UV-resistant (remote bus cable + installation remote bus cable)
- The stated bit rates result in the following cable lengths (maximum) of one bus segment:
- 500 kbit/s = max. 400 m
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / approvals
- According to DIN EN 61158
- Data: Braided bare conductor, core colours: white/brown / green/yellow / grey/pink
- Power supply: Braided conductor, bare, core colours red, blue, green/yellow
- Overall copper wire shielding
- Reinforced PVC outer sheath
- Colour: black (RAL 9005)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 186 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 100 Ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +70°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
INTERBUS is a registered trademark of Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.