UNITRONIC® BUS PB
- For fixed installation
Maximum electromagnetic screening
- Dry or damp rooms
- Article no. 2170233, 2170333, 2170820, 2170824, 2170826 are all UV-resistant
- These bus cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as for PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
Norm references / approvals
- In accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC NET, also suitable for FIP (Factory Instrumentation Protocol)
- See below for UL certification type
- FC: "Fast Connect" cable design
- P: Polyurethane
- PE: Polyethylene, sheath colour, black. E.g. for the food
and beverage industry.
- 7-W: 7-wire, e.g. for applications
where vibrations occur
- COMBI: Data transmission and
power supply in one cable
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 186 ohm/km.
See data sheet
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: see data sheet
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 150 ±15 ohm
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC NET® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.