LANmark-6 RJ45 Patchcord
- 10Gigabit Ethernet
- The patchcord fully complies to Category 6, maximising the channel performance and exceeding the requirements of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 as part of a LANmark-6 wiring of Class E. This offers an improved data transmission rates and enables the inclusion of consolidation points for maximum system flexibility.
- Halogen-free, flame-retardant sheath with lower smoke development
- Screened version
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001262
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair)
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001262
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair)
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.