Patch cable Cat.6 RJ45
Office Patchcords Cat. 6, RJ45-RJ45
The patch cable for use in workplaces (tertiary areas) is suitable for connecting various terminal devices as a part of structured cabling.
- Indoor applications
- For use in the workplace (tertiary area) to connect various devices within the scope of "Structured Cabling"
- With Hirose TM21 connector
- Configuration is in accordance with TIA/EIA 568B
- Colour: grey; other colours are available upon request
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001262
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair)
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001262
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair)
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Other colours are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.