ETHERLINE® LAN RJ45 Cat.6A
Double shielded S/FTP office patchcords RJ45 Cat.6A
- Improved bending and anti-kink protection for lower bending radii without damage
- Stable locking lugs
- Gold plated contacts
- High EMC protection
- Different colors for the assignment of different applications
- Connecting- and Patchcable for use in structered building cabling acc. to ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173 (2nd Version)
- For use in the workplace (tertiary area) to connect various devices within the scope of "Structured Cabling"
- Suited for all applications of classes D to F Multimedia (video, data, voice)> 10 GbE acc. to IEEE802.3 (cable sharing, VoIP)
- S/FTP: copper braid as overall screening and pair screening with aluminium compound foil
- Backward compatible
Norm references / Approvals
- Halogen-free according to IEC 60754-1/2
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
- connector acc. to IEC 60603-7-51
- Cable make up: 4x2xAWG27/7 PIMF
- Core insulation: cellular-PE
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- Outer sheath: halogen-free, flame-retardant compound
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001262
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair)
Minimum bending radius
- 5 x outer diameter
- 100 Ω ± 5%
- -20°C to +60°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Details of the clamping force are available upon request, halogen-free.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.