UNITRONIC® LAN 1500 Cat.7A
Data cable for Category 7A/ class FA - verified up to 1500 MHz
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and AWG per conductor||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)|
|1500 S/FTP Cat.7A LSZH||4 x 2 x AWG22/1||8.5||42|
- LAN cables for structured building cabling according to EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Cable length in tertiary area (horizontal area, floor) should not exceed a length of 100 m in accordance with the ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173 standards (90 m in cable duct + 10 m in working area)
- Mainly used where the terminal density is very high, e.g. for wiring office, administration and development buildings in the tertiary area (floor wiring).
- Transfer of digital and analogue data signals
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 and bundle flame test according to IEC 60332-3-24
- IEEE 802.3: 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-T IEEE 802.5: ISDN; FDDI; ATM; cable sharing IEEE 802.3at: suitable for PoE, VoIP
Norm references / Approvals
- LAN Cat.7A cables from Lapp Kabel for "Structured Cabling Systems” meet the requirements in accordance with EIA/TIA-568 and TSB36 as well as ISO/IEC 11801 or EN 50173 (Class FA - permanent link).
- Exceeds the requirements of EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards
- Solid bare copper wire AWG22
- Cellular polyolefin core insulation, max. core diameter 1.6 mm
- Pair screen made of aluminium-lined plastic foil, overall screening made of tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath: halogen-free, flame-retardant compound
- Colour: yellow (RAL 1021)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Minimum bending radius
- during installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
Mean characteristic Impedance
- 100 Ω ± 15%
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- During installation: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil 100 m; Drum (500; 1000) m
- Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.