UNITRONIC® LAN FLEX
Data cable for patchcable applications
The LAN cable has good flexibility and can be installed easily in restricted spaces. The cable is suitable for connection in control cabinets.
Only for patch cable applications
(max. 60 m)
- For directly connecting two electric components
- Easy to assemble
- Indoor applications
- LAN connections
- Control cabinet wiring
- Good flexibility - easy installation with tight space requirements
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
2170139: flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24
- F/UTP: foil screening as overall screening
- SF/UTP: braid of tinned copper wire and plastic laminated aluminum foil as overall screening
- S/FTP: copper braid as overall screening and pair screening with aluminium compound foil
- outer sheath either as PVC or LSZH (color grey RAL 7035)
Classification ETIM 5
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- during installation: 8 x outer diameter
Mean characteristic Impedance
- Fixed installation: -20°C to +60°C
- Flexing: 0°C to +50°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil 100 m; Drum (500; 1000) m
- Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.