UNITRONIC® BUS IBS FD P
- Certified by INTERBUS CLUB
- For highly flexible use in power chains, permanently moving machines and linear robots
- Dry or damp rooms
- Harsh industrial environment
- IBS cable - for highly flexible application
- Remote bus cable + installation remote bus cable
- 500 kbit/s = max. 400 m (remote bus cable)
- max. 50 m (installation remote bus cable)
- PUR outer sheath, tear- and notch-resistant, resistant to mineral oils and abrasion when used in power chains
Norm references / approvals
- According to DIN EN 61158
- UNITRONIC® BUS IBS FD P
- Braided conductor, bare, core-coded in accordance with DIN 47100, overall shielding made of copper wires, PUR outer sheath, violet (RAL 4001), halogen-free, flame-retardant in accordance with IEC 60332-1-2.
- UNITRONIC® BUS IBS FD P COMBI
- Braided conductor made of bare copper wires, cores twisted into pairs, core colours white/brown / green/yellow / grey/pink (data). Braided conductors made of bare copper wires, core colours red, blue, green/yellow (power supply).
- Overall shielding made of copper braiding, PUR outer sheath (violet, RAL 4001), halogen-free, flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2.
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 159.8 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 100 Ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
INTERBUS is a registered trademark of Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.