UNITRONIC® BUS IBS FD P
- Certified by INTERBUS CLUB
- For highly flexible use in energy supply chains or permanently moving machines and linear robots
- Dry or damp rooms
- Harsh industrial environment
- IBS cable - for highly flexible application
- Remote bus cable + installation remote bus cable
- 500 kbit/s = max. 400 m (remote bus cable)
- max. 50 m (installation remote bus cable)
- PUR outer sheath, tear and notch-resistant, resistant to mineral oils and abrasion when used in power chains
Norm references / Approvals
- According to DIN EN 61158
- UNITRONIC® BUS IBS FD P
- Stranded conductor, bare, core identification code in accordance with DIN 47100, braided copper wire for overall screening, PUR outer sheath, violet (RAL 4001), halogen-free, flame-retardant in accordance with IEC 60332-1-2.
- UNITRONIC® BUS IBS FD P COMBI
- Bare stranded copper wire conductor, cores twisted to pairs, core colours: white/brown / green/yellow / grey/pink (data). Bare copper wire stranded conductor, core colours: red, blue, green/yellow (power supply).
- Overall screening of braided copper, PUR outer sheath (violet, RAL 4001), halogen-free, flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2.
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
- (loop): max. 159.8 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- 100 Ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
INTERBUS is a registered trademark of Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.