UNITRONIC® BUS IBS Yv
- Certified by INTERBUS CLUB
- Suitable for outdoor use and direct burial
- IBS cable - for outdoor use or direct burial + UV-resistant (remote bus cable + installation remote bus cable)
- The stated bit rates result in the following cable lengths (maximum) for a bus segment:
- 500 kbit/s = max. 400 m
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / approvals
- According to DIN EN 61158
- Data: Braided bare conductor, core colours: white/brown / green/yellow / grey/pink
- Power supply: Braided conductor, bare, core colours red, blue, green/yellow
- Overall copper wire shielding
- Reinforced PVC outer sheath
- Colour: black (RAL 9005)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 186 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 100 Ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +70°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
INTERBUS is a registered trademark of Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.