MULTI-STANDARD SC 2.1
USA: UL-listed (MTW), Canada: CSA (TEW), Europe: <HAR> H07V-K (depending on cross s.), tin-coated strands
- For use in the most important global markets
- Reduction in technical documentation
- Easier storage; increases the cost-effectiveness of the production process
- Works with "Conductor end sleeves XL, insulated"
- Factory wiring
- Field wiring
- Internal wiring of devices
- Control cabinet wiring
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Flame-retardant according to UL VW1/CSA FT1
Norm references / Approvals
- Multi-standard cables have conductor strands with nominal sizes in mm² or AWG/kcmil. The master size is mentioned in the table below, while the equivalent size of the other system can be found in the Appendix T16 of this catalogue. For this related secondary size the cross-section of the conductor mostly works out to be greater than the
specified nominal value.
- Cable type certifications: <HAR> H07V-K acc. EN 50525-2-31, UL AWM
style 1015 (by UL acc. UL standard UL 758, U.I. Lapp GmbH's UL AWM file number: E63634), (UL) MTW (by UL acc. UL standard UL 1063, U.I. Lapp GmbH's (UL) MTW file number: E198296), CSA TEW (by CSA acc.
CSA standard CSA C22.2 No. 127, CSA class 5835-01)
- Fine-wire strand made of tinned-copper wires
- Special PVC-based core insulation
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- OD ≤ 8 mm: 4 x OD*/2 x OD**;
8 < OD ≤ 12 mm: 5 x OD*/3 x OD**;
OD > 12 mm: 6 x OD*/4 x OD**
- HAR / IEC: U0/U: 450/750 V;
UL (AWM): U: 600 V;
- UL (MTW): U: 600 V;
CSA (TEW): U: 600 V
- Fixed installation:
HAR/IEC: -40°C to +70°C;
UL (AWM): -40°C to +105°C;
- UL (MTW): -40°C to +90°C;
CSA (TEW): up to +105°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Non-harmonised, nominal cross-sections: 0.5 mm², 0.75 mm², 1 mm², 16 mm²
- *for conventional use, **for careful bending; "OD" = outer diameter
- The outer diameters stated in the part number table are maximum values.