ÖLFLEX® HEAT 650 SC
Suitable for use in ambient temperature from -50°C to +700°C
- Suitable for areas where the installation temperature and ambient temperature is very high
- Good electrical conductivity due to nickel strand also at high temperatures
- Heating modules, electric heating devices, heat lockers
- Furnaces, electric ranges, night storage heater
- Heavy industry, iron and steel works, foundries, glass and ceramic processing, chemical industries
- Machinery, apparatus and power plant construction
- Only suitable for use in dry conditions
- ÖLFLEX® HEAT 1565 SC is recommended if the peak temperature of the application may briefly go beyond 700°C
- Strand made of nickel
- Core insulation: glass fibre covering and impregnated glass fibre braids
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire
- see data sheet
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 5 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 1800 V
- Occasional flexing: -50°C to +650°C
- Fixed installation: -50°C to +700°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- No copper surcharge.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.