CHARGE M3 T2P/T1C S
- new two-chamber system for environmental protection of moving parts to the connection part
- Resistant to oil, dust and water
- Special cable design for a long service life
- Flexible at low temperatures
- Withstands high mechancal stress, in particular abrasion and sliding demands
- For charging stations, electric and Plug-in Hybrid vehicles
- Cable for 1-phase charging up to 20A: ÖLFLEX® Charge 3G2.5 mm²+1x0.5 mm²
- Cable for 1-phase charging up to 32A: ÖLFLEX® Charge 3G6mm²+1x0,5mm²
- Type 2 connectors are injection moulded in two-components process for optimal ergonomics
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002839
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Accessories for battery/charger
- according to VDE-AR-E2283-5
- according to EN 61851-1
- Flexing: -30°C to +50°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Further colour combinations and lengths on request