ÖLFLEX® SERVO Core Line acc. Lenze (PUR)
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Lenze® part designations (EWLM_, EWLR_, EWLE_, EWLL_, EYL und EYP) are registered trademarks of Lenze® AG, and are listed for comparison purposes only. DESINA® is a registered trademark of the German Machine Tool Builders' Association.
- Article numbers refer to genuine Lapp products.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Further Article and length online https://servoconfigurator.lappgroup.com/
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- Supply cores: colored with white printing
Brown with white printing: V / L2
Black with white printing: U/L1/C/L +
- Gray with white printing: W/L3/D/L-GN/GE protective conductorcontrol wires: WS; SW
- Fine wire according to IEC 60228/VDE 0295, class 5
Minimum bending radius
- Chain application:7,5 x cable diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x cable diameter
- Power cores and control cores:
IEC U0/U: 600/1000 V
- UL & CSA: 1000 V
- Core/Core: 4 kV
- Core/Screen: 4 kV
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- Flexing: -40°C to +90°C
- Fixed installation: -50°C to +90°C
Alternating bending cycles
- 5 mio. cycles
- Regional manufactured worldwide available
- Lapp quality standards
- Specifically for machine tool building
- For travel distances up to 10 m.
- For highly dynamic applications
- Assembly and assembly machinesproduction lines
- Chain application
- New PUR servo cable, halogen-free & shielded
- Innovative connnector concept
- Core Line for light duty power chain applications