Servo harnessing according to INDRAMAT® IKS / RKG
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Indramat part designations (IKG, IKS, INK, INS, RKL and RKG) are registered trademarks of Bosch Rexroth AG, and are listed for comparison purposes only.
- Article numbers refer to genuine Lapp products.
- Other designs and lengths are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
- UL/CSA AWM Style 20236
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 5 x outer diameter
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
- 300 V
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +90°C
- Flexible: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Highly flexible feedback cables that are designed for use in power chains
- 100% compatible with INDRAMAT® systems
- The oil-resistant PUR sheath enables usage in industrial environments
- Plant engineering
- Servo drives and servo assemblies
- In accordance with INDRAMAT® standard IKS/RKG
- Please comply with the assembly guidelines for cables in power chain systems.
- Maximum cable length must comply with the specifications set by the manufacturer of the respective servo drives
- The technical data correspond to the cables used
- Other versions and lengths can be delivered upon request.