Pre-wired front plug for PLC SIMATIC® S7-1500
The used single core conductors in pre-connected front-end connectors are extremely thin and enable space saving installation.
- Screw and spring version for SIMATIC® S7-1500
- Optional to our standard configuration, other versions in lenght are available
- We would be glad to help you find solutions for your specific requirements
- Pre-assembled front-end connector for *SIMATIC® S7, the global market leader for programmable controllers (PLCs)
- Single cores used are extra-thin and allow space-saving installation
- Original Siemens-connectors are used exclusively
- The diameter is smaller than that of a H05V-K single core (0.5 mm²)
Norm references / Approvals
- For more information on multi-standard single cores, see UL(MTW)-CSA-HAR Style 1015
- The front-end connectors are in full contact with cores 0.5 mm² respectively AWG 22 in dark blue (RAL 5010), cores numbered in white, numbers according to the allocation in the connector, spacing approx. 20 mm, second end cleanly cut
- Conductor end-sleeves or other contacts are available upon request
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG
- Article numbers refer to genuine Lapp products.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.