Pre-wired front plug for PLC SIMATIC® S7-300
Pre-connected front-end connectors for SIMATIC S7 are the global leads on market with programmable memory control systems.
- In addition to our standard types, other versions with different colours are also available upon request as UNITRONIC® LiYCY, or in tension spring design
- We would be glad to help you find solutions for your specific requirements
- Pre-assembled and pre-wired front plugs for *SIMATIC® S7, the leading supplier of programmable controllers (PLCs) around the world
- Single cores used are extra-thin and allow space-saving installation
- Original Siemens-connectors are used exclusively
- The diameter is smaller than that of a H05V-K single core (0.5 mm²)
Norm references / Approvals
- For more information on multi-standard single cores, see UL(MTW)-CSA-HAR Style 1015
- The front plugs are in full contact with the single cores of 0.75 mm² or AWG 22 in dark blue (RAL 5010), cores numbered in white according to the allocation in the plug, spacing approx. 20 mm, opposite end cleanly cut
- Conductor end-sleeves or other contacts are available upon request
- Cutting, marking, stripping, crimping and screwing used to be separate operations but the pre-wired front plug for *SIMATIC® S7 provides you with the following advantages:
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Siemens part designations (SIMATIC® etc.) are registered trademarks of Siemens AG, and are listed for comparison purposes only.
- Article numbers refer to genuine Lapp products.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.