Special Encoder and resolver cables
Compatible with various drive systems
PUR feedback encoder cables in acc. to various OEM standards for dynamic power chain application, UL/CSA AWM certified
- Fits to various encoder systems
- PUR outer sheath
- AWM certification for USA and Canada
- Allows much faster speed and accelerations which increases the economic efficiency of the machines
- Multi-standard certification reduces part varieties and saves costs
- Increased durability under harsh conditions thanks to robust PUR outer sheath
- Resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media
- Servo drives and servo assemblies
- In power chains or moving machine parts
- Plant engineering
- Particularly in wet areas of machine tools and transfer lines
- Assembly lines, production lines, in all kinds of machines
- Abrasion and notch-resistant
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 & CSA FT1
Norm references / Approvals
- UL/CSA AWM Styles please refer to data sheet
- UL File No. E63634
- For use in power chains: Please comply with assembly guideline Appendix T3
- Design according to specific OEM standard
- Refer to data sheet for more details
- PUR outer sheath
- Outer sheath colour: see part table
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
- More technical information of the abovementioned servo cables are available upon request.
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values at room temperature. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- The drive systems (Heidenhain, Elau, KEB, Controles Techniques, Berger Lahr, B & R, Fanuc) are registered trademarks that are listed for comparison purposes only. DESINA® is a registered trademark of the German Machine Tool Builders' Association.
- Cables for power chain use should only be handled on drums prior to installation.
- Article numbers refer to genuine Lapp products.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.