PEW 12 Crimping inserts for SHIELD-KON® screen connectors
- Product Ref. is engraved on the upper part and on the lower part of the die set
- Inserts are easily changeable
- Parallel jaw closing
- One or two-hand operation
- Crimping of RSK One-piece screen connectors and SHIELD-KON Two-part screen connectors
- For use in combination with the universal tool PEW 12 (art. no. 61813807), inserts are delivered without tool
- Crimping insert PEW 12S.1431 SK already mounted in crimping tool PEW 12S, as it has a larger opening angle
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001282
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Insert for crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001282
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Insert for crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
- SHIELD-KON® is a registered trademark of ABB.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.