Pneumatic crimping machine UP 35
UP 35 is a pneumatic crimp machine with parallel closing-mechanism which convinces with its innovative design, ergonomics and quality.
- New space-saving design
- High ergonomics and user-friendliness thanks to the ergonomic inclination of about 10° on the machine and an integrated LED light source for illuminating the work place
- The machine can be transported easily using the supplied T-handle thanks to its easy-to-handle design and low weight of 20 kg.
- High flexibility: The adapters can be exchanged easily, quickly and without the need for additional tools, which offers the operator a wide range of processing options for loose contacts
- Easy assembly of the adapter thanks to slide in-slide out mechanism
- Pneumatic crimp machine with parallel closing mechanism
- Offers maximum user-friendliness with optimal safety and crimp quality for small to medium-sized cross-sections
- For insulated cable lugs up to 6 mm², non-insulated tubular and compression cable lugs up to 16 mm², conductor end sleeves up to 50 mm²
- Rapid change system due to adapter system
- Forced operation control guarantees highest pressing quality
Norm references / Approvals
- Corresponds to EC Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS 2) and is CE compliant
- Pneumatic parallel crimping machine
- Pneumatic safety foot pedal
- Air hoses and power supply for 12 Volt illumination
- Electronic piece part counter
- Tool kit
- Adapter/die-carriers are not included in the scope of delivery of the UP 35 and must be ordered separately- here you have 3 different options depending on the used die type
- Inserts must be ordered separately.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000168
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000168
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
- Operating pressure: 6 bar/87 psi
- Dimensions: 390 x 175 x 440 mm
- Safety machine available upon request (can be operated without finger guards thanks to the double-foot pedal)
- Further sizes and designs could be offered upon request.
- Crimp force: Maximum 35 kN
- Weight: 20 kg
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.