UNITRONIC® BUS ASI FD
Highly flexible application
- The new BUS ASI LD 2 x 2.5 (Long Distance) allows even modules located further away to be connected.
AS-I power supplies can be reduced. The BUS ASI LD is downwards-compatible with version 1.5.
- For highly flexible applications (drag chains, frequently moving machine components)
- High oil resistance
- Communication at sensor/actuator level
- Sensor-/actuator wiring
- PUR versions are halogen-free according to IEC 60754-1
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2, UL FT-2 flame test
- Data and power are transmitted via an unshielded, geometrically coded two-wire flat cable (protection against polarity reversal).
- The conductor is contacted by "piercing technology" within the ASI modules.
- The sensors are connected to the ASI modules (coupling modules) using round cables (connection cables).
Norm references / approvals
- ASI is standardised Europe-wide in EN 50295 and internationally in IEC 62026-2
- TPE variant: UL AWM Style 2103
CSA AWM II A/B
- PUR versions: UL AWM Style 20549
- Extra-fine wire, tin-plated copper strands
- Core insulation (blue and brown)
- Profiled outer sheath made of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) or polyurethane (PUR)
- Colour: yellow (RAL 1023) or black (RAL 9005)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V (not for power applications)
- 1.5 mm²: max. 13.7 Ohm/km
- 2.5 mm²: max. 8.21 Ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 12 mm
- Flexing – without fixed routing: 24 mm
Flexing – without fixed routing: 60 mm (15xD)
- Core/Core: 2000 V
- Fixed installation:
-40°C to +80°C (TPE +105°C)
- Flexing – without fixed routing:
-30°C to +70°C (TPE +105°C)
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Lapp Kabel is a member of the user organisation AS-International Association
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.