UNITRONIC® BUS ASI FD
Highly flexible application
- The new BUS ASI LD 2 x 2.5 (long distance) now allows modules located even further away to be connected. Additional AS-I supplies can be reduced.
BUS ASI LD is downwards-compatible with version 1.5.
- For highly flexible applications (drag chains, frequently moving machine components)
- High oil resistance
- Communication at sensor/actuator level
- Sensor/actuator wiring
- PUR versions are halogen-free according to IEC 60754-1
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2, UL FT-2 flame test
- Data and power are transmitted via an unshielded, geometrically coded two-wire flat cable (protection against polarity reversal).
- The conductor is contacted by "piercing technology" within the ASI modules.
- The sensors are connected to the ASI modules (coupling modules) using round cables (connection cables).
Norm references / approvals
- ASI is standardised Europe-wide in EN 50295 and internationally in IEC 62026-2
- TPE version: UL AWM Style 2103
CSA AWM II A/B
- PUR versions: UL AWM Style 20549
- Extra-fine wire, tin-plated copper strands
- Core insulation (blue and brown)
- Profiled outer sheath made of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) or polyurethane (PUR)
- Colour: yellow (RAL 1023) or black (RAL 9005)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V (not for power applications)
- 1.5 mm²: max. 13.7 ohm/km
- 2.5 mm²: max. 8.21 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 12 mm
- Flexing – without fixed routing: 24 mm
Flexing – without fixed routing: 60 mm (15xD)
- Core/Core: 2000 V
- Fixed installation:
-40°C to +80°C (TPE +105°C)
- Flexing – without fixed routing:
-30°C to +70°C (TPE +105°C)
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Lapp Kabel is a member of the user organisation AS-International Association
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.