UNITRONIC® BUS ASI
- The new BUS ASI LD 2 x 2.5 (Long Distance) allows even modules located further away to be connected.
AS-I power supplies can be reduced. The BUS ASI LD is downwards-compatible with version 1.5.
- The rubber versions are halogen-free
- Communication at sensor/actuator level
- Sensor-/actuator wiring
- For fixed installation as well as occasional flexing with free, non-continuously recurring movement without tensile load
- The TPE version has an oil-resistant outer sheath. It is suitable for wet areas, in particular in conjunction with water-soluble cooling lubricants.
- Data and power are transmitted via an unshielded, geometrically coded two-wire flat cable (protection against polarity reversal).
- The conductor is contacted by "piercing technology" within the ASI modules.
- The sensors are connected to the ASI modules (coupling modules) using round cables (connection cables).
Norm references / approvals
- ASI is standardised Europe-wide in EN 50295 and internationally in IEC 62026-2
- PVC version with UL/CSA (CMX) certification
- UL/CSA version: CMG c(UL)us or (UL)CL2 or AWM 300V FT4 certified
- Extra-fine wire, tin-plated copper strands
- Core insulation (blue and brown)
- Profiled outer sheath made of rubber (G), thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) or PVC
- Colour: yellow (RAL 1023) or black (RAL 9005)
- Colour: red (RAL 3000)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- Yellow: 300 V (not for power applications)
Black: 300 V (not for power applications)
Red: 300 V
- 1.5 mm²: max. 13.7 Ohm/km
- 2.5 mm²: max. 8.21 Ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 12 mm
- flexible 24 mm
- Core/Core: 2000 V
- Dependent on outer sheath material:
PVC: -30°C to +90°C
-40°C to +85°C
- During laying:
PVC -20°C to +90°C
-30°C to +85°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Lapp Kabel is a member of the user organisation AS-International Association
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.