UNITRONIC® BUS EIB / KNX
- The product is designed for use in building management, e.g. for decentralised control of lighting, heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, energy management, blinds, time management, locking systems etc.
- The cable can be laid on or under plaster; in pipes, cable ducts; in dry, damp or wet environments.
- EIB (European Installation Bus) installation mainly consists of sensors/command transmitters (e.g. light barriers, switches, thermostats, infrared, wind meters, timers) and actuators (e.g. motors, heaters, ventilators, lights, blinds).
- KNX technology was formed from the merging of three established European bus standards: EIP, EHS (household appliances and consumer electronics) and Batibus (heating/ventilation/air conditioning).
- Serial data transmission
- EIB cable has been tested at 4 kV (1 min) in a water bath
- Screened installation cable based on type J-Y(ST)Y according to DIN VDE 0815, solid bare copper conductor, ø 0.8 mm, measurements 2 x 2 x 0.8 ø. 4 solid cores twisted to a star quad; colours of cores: 1st pair red + black, 2nd pair white + yellow.
- Screening: wrapped with aluminium-laminated plastic foil
- Outer sheath based on PVC
- Colour: green
- COMBI version with additional power supply cables 3 x 1.5 mm²; core colours: blue, black, green-yellow
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz) max. 100 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 73.2 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation:
10 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 4000 V
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +70°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 100/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.