SKINTOP® DIX-M, multiple sealing inserts, higher packing density allows smaller part construction, easy insertion of several cables
- Easy insertion of several cables into one gland
- Higher packing density allows smaller part construction
- For use in SKINTOP® cable glands
- A sealing ring with several holes is used in place of the inner sealing insert
- The silicone versions are resistant to ECOLAB cleaning agents and disinfectants. They are compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and therefore permitted for the food and beverage industry. With their blue color, they can be easily distinguished from food.
- The FKM versions are resistant to aggressive media such as alkalis, acids and solvents.
- IP 68 can be achieved when all openings are closed and all bores are optimally occupied, i.e. when using cables with nominal diameter and/or SKINTOP® DIX-DV sealing plugs
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
- Special shapes
- Black, RAL 9005
- Blue, RAL 5017
- NBR, FKM, silicone
- IP 54
- NBR: -40°C bis +100°C
FKM: -20°C bis +200°C
silicone: -50°C bis +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.