Multiple sealing insert made of NBR (oil resistant), FKM (heat resistant) or silicone (chemical resistant), leads several cables through one cable gland.
- Gentle clamping of the cables due to the high elasticity of the sealing insert material.
- Protection class IP 68 can be achieved, if all holes are used by cables with nominal diameter and unused openings are closed with SKINTOP® DIX-DV sealing plugs.
- Variety of versions available, depending on the number and diameter of cables. Made of acrylonitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), fluororubber (FKM) or silicone (SI).
- Easy insertion of several cables through one cable gland.
- Multiple cable insertion enables higher packing density.
- For use with metric SKINTOP®/SKINTOP® CLICK cable glands.
- To be used instead of the standard sealing insert in the SKINTOP® cable gland.
- The FKM variants are resistant to aggressive media such as alkalis, acids, solvents and are also oil-resistant. They are extremely heat-resistant and suitable for use with extreme high temperatures (up to +200 °C).
- The silicone variants are resistant to ECOLAB® cleaning agents and disinfectants and are chemically resistant in many cases. They conform to FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and are therefore permitted for food and beverage industry. With their blue colour, they can easily distinguish from food. In addition, they are extremely flexible at low temperatures and suitable for use at extreme minus temperatures (down to -50 °C).
- IP 68 can be achieved when all openings are closed and all bores are optimally occupied, i.e. when using cables with nominal diameter and/or SKINTOP® DIX-DV sealing plugs
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
- Special shapes
- Black, RAL 9005
- Blue, RAL 5017
- NBR, FKM, silicone
- IP 54
- IP 68 (at maximum use of all boreholes)
- NBR: -40°C bis +100°C
FKM: -20°C bis +200°C
silicone: -50°C bis +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.