ETHERLINE® FD Cat.6 Patchcords
Industrial Ethernet patchcord, Cat. 6, PUR, for drag chains
- Based on 2170488
- Other sizes upon request
- Connecting cable assembled on one or on both sides saves installation time and reduces or eliminates the potential for on-site assembly errors.
- The connector's integrated vibration protection makes it resistant to shocks and vibrations.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference due to double shielding of aluminum-clad foil and copper braided shield with high coverage (SF/UTP).
- Durable, resistant product thanks to the outer sheath PU material that is resistant to abrasions, notches and cuts.
- Successfully tested for over 4 million bending cycles in the cable chain.
- Cable design enables highly flexible, constantly flexing use in moving machine parts and in the cable chain.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNET/IP applications.
- Can be used in dry, damp and harsh environments.
- The PUR outer sheath and connectors withstand high mechanical loads.
- The PUR outer sheath is insensitive to mineral oil-based lubricants and is chemically resistant in many cases.
- Meets the requirements according to CAT.6, Class E
- For use in drag chains
- Braided conductor, 4x2x AWG26/19
- SF/UTP: braid of tinned copper wire and plastic laminated aluminum foil as overall screening
- Outer sheath made of PUR
- Outer diameter: 7.8 mm
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 7.5 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x cable diameter
- IP 67
- M12: X-Standard
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.