ETHERLINE® TORSION Cat.6A M12
Preassembled Cat.6A patchcords with M12 X-coded connectors for torsion applications
Industrial Ethernet Profinet Type C, Patchcord M12/M12, D-code, straight or angled, PUR; UL- approval; Cat.5 2pair
- Other sizes upon request
- Based on 2170481
- Connecting cable assembled on one or on both sides saves installation time and reduces or eliminates the potential for on-site assembly errors.
- Special core stranding allows rotations with torsion angles up to ± 180°/m. Cable successfully tested for 5 million torsion cycles.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to pair screening with aluminium compound foil and copper braiding as overall screening (S/FTP).
- Halogen-free core insulation and sheath compound to meet special fire protection requirements.
- The connector's integrated vibration protection makes it resistant to shocks and vibrations.
- Cable design enables flexible, constantly flexing use under torsional stress in industrial robots and handling devices.
- Also suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- Can be used in dry and damp environments.
- PUR outer sheath withstands high mechanical loads.
- PUR outer sheath is insensitive to mineral oil-based lubricants and chemically resistant in many cases
- Meets the requirements according to CAT.6A, ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173
- Industrial Ethernet Cable, 4-pair, suitable for torsion stress
- Braided conductor, 4x2x AWG24/7
- S/FTP: copper braid as overall screening and pair screening with aluminium compound foil
- Outer sheath made of PUR
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
- Pre-assembled patchcord with M12 X-coded connectors
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- IP 67
- M12: X-Standard
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.