UNITRONIC® DeviceNet THICK + THIN
DeviceNet Buscable based on the CAN technology
DeviceNet connects sensors, drives and PLCs. Based on technology. Germanischer Lloyd and UL/CSA-approved. Temperature range from -25°C bis +80°C
- Fixed Installation
- DeviceNet™ connects industrial devices e.g. limit switches, photoelectric switches, valve islands, motor starters, drives, PLCs, etc.
- Resistant to oils
- Based on proven CAN (Controller Area Network) technology.
- Permissible cable lengths vary with the data rate and the cable thickness
- FRNC Version: Halogene free and flame retardant
- Refer to data sheet for more details
Norm references / Approvals
- CMG UL/CSA certification 75°C or PLTC, Sun Res
- FRNC variant additionally with
DNV GL certification
- DNV GL certificate no. TAE00001JE
- Tinned copper wire
- Core insulation: foam skin
- Tinned-copper braiding with drain wire
- Outer sheath: FRNC or PVC
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Core identification code
- Data pair: light blue + white
- Power supply: red + black
- (800 Hz): max. 39.8 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V (not for power applications)
- Thick (loop): max. 45 ohm/km
- Thin (loop): max. 180 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 2000 V
- 120 ohm
- Fixed installation: -25°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- FRNC means Flame-Retardant, Non-Corrosive; and DeviceNet is a registered trademark of ODVA.
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- ECO is the cost-efficient version of article no. 2170342 and 2170343, with a slight modification to the outer sheath and UL/CSA-approved (CMG).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.