UNITRONIC® BUS FF
- Cables meet the requirements of ISA/SP50 and the FOUNDATION™ field bus for the cable type A.
- FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus is used in intrinsically safe areas, especially in the field of Process Automation
- Fixed Installation
- All cables are designed for 105 °C and resistant to sunlight
Norm references / Approvals
- With UL/CSA certification (CMG/PLTC)
- Lapp bus cables for FOUNDATION™ field bus are available in 4 versions:
- 3-core, unarmoured, with device ground
- 3-core, armoured (longitudinally welded, spiral corrugated copper sheath) with device ground
- 2-core, not armoured, with device ground
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V
- ≤ 24 Ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- 15 x outer diameter
- 1500 V
- 100 ± 20 Ohm at 31.25 kHz
- -40 °C or -25 °C to +105 °C, see data sheet
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Foundation™ is a trademark of the Fieldbus Foundation
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.