UNITRONIC® BUS SAFETY
- For serial transmission of safety-oriented data
- For fixed installation and highly flexible applications
- For systems such as SafetyBUS p®, based on the well-known CAN bus system
- The stated bit rates result in the following cable lengths (maximum) for a bus segment:
- 500 kbit/s = max.100 m
- 250 kbit/s = max. 250 m
- 125 kbit/s = max. 500 m
- 50 kbit/s = max. 1,000 m
- Stranded conductor, 3 cores twisted, colour-coded in accordance with DIN 47100 (white, brown, green), copper braiding, halogen-free outer sheath
- UNITRONIC® BUS SAFETY FD P is
as per UNITRONIC® BUS SAFETY, but also suitable for highly flexible applications
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Version UNITRONIC® BUS SAFETY FC:
AWM Style 2464 (80°C 300 V)
- (800 Hz): max. 45 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
- (loop): max. 52 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation:
5 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 3000 V
Core/core: 1500 V (FD- version)
- 120 ohm
- UNITRONIC BUS SAFETY:
Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
UNITRONIC BUS SAFETY FD P:
Fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
Moved: -30 to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SafetyBUS p® is a registered trademark of Pilz GmbH & Co.
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.