UNITRONIC® BUS LD FD P
- PUR outer sheath, tear and notch-resistant, resistant to mineral oils and abrasion when used in power chains
- UL versions with certification:
UL/CSA type CMX acc. to UL 444
and CSA C22.2 no. 214-02
- Suitable for multiple Bus systems based on RS485 / RS422
- For highly flexible applications (power chains, moving machine parts)
- Bus cables for bus systems such as e.g. Modbus, SUCOnet P, Modulink P, VariNet-P)
- The stated bit rates result in the following cable lengths (maximum) of one bus segment:
- 9.6-93.75 kbit/s = 1200m
- 187.5 kbit/s = max. 1,000 m
- 500 kbit/s = max. 400 m
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Stranded conductor, bare, core identification code in accordance with DIN 47100
- Copper braid
- PUR outer sheath
- Colour: violet (RAL 4001)
- UV-resistant (but colour may change after some time)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
- (loop): max. 159.8 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 6 x core diameter
One bend at end of core:
3 x cable diameter
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- 100 - 120 Ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
Modubus is owned by the Modbus-IDA Organisation. SUCOnet P is a registered trademark of the Moeller Group. Modulink P is a registered trademark of Weidmüller GmbH & Co. VariNet is a registered trademark of Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH.
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.