Coaxial - RG
Fixed installation and conditional flexible use in dry or damp interiors and outdoors. Temperature range from -55°C to +250°C
- Coaxial cables allow distortion-free and low-attenuation transmission of signals with a high bandwidth.
- High frequencies
- For applications with limited movements and for fixed installation in dry or damp interiors and outdoors
- For radio and computer systems, as well as all applications related to commercial radio-frequency technology and electronics
- Coaxial cables are significantly less sensitive to external interference due to their structure.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000019
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Coaxial cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000019
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Coaxial cable
- - Polyethylene (PE) 2.3
- Polyethylene, hollow (PE-ho) 1.5
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) 2.1
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
Specifications and approvals
- Similar to MIL-DTL17 H
- Fixed installation: PE outer sheath:
-40°C to +80°C
- Fixed installation: PVC outer sheath:
-40°C to +80°C
Fixed installation: fluoroplastic
-55°C to +250°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.