UNITRONIC® SENSOR M12-M12 Power
Power cable: M12 straight plug on M12 straight socket
Power M12 on M12 (A-coded) cordset with PUR outer sheath to power supply of automation devices. Suitable for drag chain.
Other types are available at
or on request
- Cost-effective, efficient wiring of fieldbus and sensor/ actuator installations
- Space-saving due to compact dimensions.
- Fast and easy assembly
- 4-core power cable
- M12 connector, A-coded with quick-locking system
- Straight plug to straight socket
- Suitable for drag chains
- 4 x 0.75 mm²
- 4-pin: bn (1), wh (2), bu (3), bk (4)
- Core insulation: PVC
- Outer sheath: PUR, black
- Outer diameter: 5.9 mm
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001855
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Sensor-actuator patch cord
- Contact: CuSn
Contact surface: Ni/Au
Knurl: Zinc die-cast, nickel-plated
Gripping body: TPU, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 10 x outer diameter
Ambient temperature (operation)
- Plug/socket -25°C to +90°C
- Fixed installation -25°C to +80°C
Flexing -5°C to +80°C
Rated current (A)
- 4 A
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: inclusive of copper. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.