KW plastic coil
Plastic coils are used for easy and quick bundling of cables and conductors.
- Flexibility of the cables is largely preserved
- Spiral-shaped cut tube
- For time-saving cable and wire bundling
- For the manufacturing of cable harnesses with branch-offs
- For protection against mechanical stress
- Black version: Fire behaviour according to UL 94 HB
- Article no. 61759940: Winding tool
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002604
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable bundle hose
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002604
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable bundle hose
- Black version: UV-resistant
- Black version: polyamide (silikone free and halogene free)
- Nature and coloured version: polyethylene
- Black version: -40°C to +120°C
Natural and coloured Version:
-50°C to 85°C
- Other sizes and colours are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.