ST steel cable tunnel
Lapp Group offers robust ST cable ducts made of steel which protects cables against mechanical influences.
|Article number||Article description||Length (mm)||Ø combinations (mm)||Weight (kg/piece)||Pieces / PU|
|61717000||ST 1||1000||36/25/15 or 40/24||14||1|
|61717040||ST 2||1000||25/20 or 30/18||9||1|
|61717070||ST 3||1000||17/14 or 20/13||7||1|
- A central strength element strengthens and stiffens the design
- Point loads are thus distributed onto the floor
- The ST cable tunnel offers additional advantages in the area of building safety as it is flame-retardant and halogen-free.
- Protects cables laid on the ground against mechanical influences
- Can be fixed onto the floor by using countersunk screws
- ST 1: A = 250, B = 230, C = 70, D = 5, E = 45
- Material thickness: 5 mm
- ST 2: A = 200, B = 182, C = 60, D = 4, E = 34,
- ST 3: A = 150, B = 134, C = 60, D = 4, E = 24, hole diameter = 6.6 mm
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000047
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable tray/wide span cable tray
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000047
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable tray/wide span cable tray
- Max. loading capacity: 7 t
- Steel, galvanized
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.