UNITRONIC® BUS CAN FD P
- For highly flexible applications
- Halogen-free outer sheath
- Maximum bit rate: 1 Mbit/s for 40 m
- A larger conductor cross-section is required as the length increases
- ISO 11898 makes recommendations for the segment length, cable cross-section and bit rate
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / approvals
- Standardised internationally in ISO 11898
- UL/CSA type CMX (UL 444)
- Stranded bare conductor
- Screening: wrapped with braided copper wires
- PUR outer sheath
- Colour: violet (RAL 4001)
- UV-resistant (but colour may change after some time)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- 250 V (not for power transmission)
- (loop): max. 159.8 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 120 ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.