UNITRONIC® BUS CAN FD P
- For highly flexible applications
- Halogen-free outer sheath
- Maximum bit rate: 1 Mbit/s for 40 m
- A larger conductor cross-section is required as the length increases
- ISO 11898 makes recommendations for the segment length, cable cross-section and bit rate
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / approvals
- Standardised internationally in ISO 11898
- UL/CSA type CMX (UL 444)
- Bare stranded wire
- Screening with copper wrapping
- PUR outer sheath
- Colour: violet (RAL 4001)
- UV-resistant (colour may change over time)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- 250 V (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 159.8 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 120 ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.