UNITRONIC® BUS CC FD P FRNC
CC-Link provide efficient, integrated production and process automation. UV-resistant and flame-retardant. AWM style 300V. Temperature range from -40°C to +80°C
Lapp Kabel is a regular member of the user organisation CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA), Japan.
|Article number||Article designation||Number of cores and AWG size||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS CC FD P FRNC||3 x 1 x AWG20||8.5||39.9||84|
- The CC-Link® system was developed by Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Japan.
- CC-Link® (Control & Communication Link) = fieldbus network, for both control as well as information data to ensure efficient, integrated manufacturing and process automation.
- For highly flexible applications (drag chains, frequently moving machine components)
- Transmission rate in relation to the distance
- 156 kbit/s 1.200 m
625 kbit/s 600 m
2,5 Mbit/s 200 m
5,0 Mbit/s 110-150 m
10 Mbit/s 50-100 m
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant (IEC 60332-1-2)
Norm references / approvals
- AWM 20233 80°C 300V
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- UL AWM Style 20233
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V
- 11 ohm/1,000 ft. (305 m) at 20°C
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 8 x outer diameter
- 2000 V
- 110 ohm at 1 MHz
- -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
CC-Link® is a registered trademark of CC-Link Partner Association, Japan (CLPA)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.