UNITRONIC® BUS CC FD P FRNC
CC-Link provide efficient, integrated production and process automation. UV-resistant and flame-retardant. AWM style 300V. Temperature range from -40°C to +80°C
Lapp Kabel is a regular member of the user organisation CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA), Japan.
|Article number||Article designation||Number of cores and AWG size||Outer diameter (mm)||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS CC FD P FRNC||3 x 1 x AWG20||8.5||39.9||84|
- The CC-Link® system was developed by Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Japan.
- CC-Link® (Control & Communication Link) = fieldbus network, for both control as well as information data to ensure efficient, integrated manufacturing and process automation.
- For highly flexible applications (drag chains, frequently moving machine components)
- Transmission rate in relation to the distance
- 156 kbit/s 1.200 m
625 kbit/s 600 m
2,5 Mbit/s 200 m
5,0 Mbit/s 110-150 m
10 Mbit/s 50-100 m
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant (IEC 60332-1-2)
Norm references / approvals
- AWM 20233 80°C 300V
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- UL AWM Style 20233
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V
- 11 ohm/1,000 ft. (305 m) at 20°C
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 8 x outer diameter
- 2000 V
- 110 ohm at 1 MHz
- -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
CC-Link® is a registered trademark of CC-Link Partner Association, Japan (CLPA)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.