UNITRONIC® BUS CC
|Article number||Article designation||Number of cores and AWG size||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS CC|
|UNITRONIC® BUS CC||3 x 1 x AWG20||7.7||38.8||76.6|
- The CC-Link® system was developed by Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Japan.
- This CC-Link® bus cable has successfully passed the CC-Link Conformance Test in Japan.
- CC-Link® (Control & Communication Link) = fieldbus network, for both control as well as information data to ensure efficient, integrated manufacturing and process automation.
- Fixed installation of the CC-Link® network
- Flame-retardant according to CSA FT4
UL Vertical-Tray Flame Test
- Transmission rate in relation to the distance
- 156 kbit/s 1.200 m
625 kbit/s 600 m
2,5 Mbit/s 200 m
5,0 Mbit/s 110-150 m
10 Mbit/s 50-100 m
Norm references / approvals
- CM UL/CSA certification 75°C or PLTC Sun Res
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V
- 11 ohm/1,000 ft. (305 m) at 20°C
Minimum bending radius
- 15 x outer diameter
- 2000 V
- 110 ohm at 1 MHz
- -40°C to +70°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
CC-Link® is a registered trademark of CC-Link Partner Association, Japan (CLPA)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.