UNITRONIC® BUS CC
CC-Link bus cable for fixed installation - UL-verified
|Article number||Article designation||Number of cores and AWG size||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS CC|
|UNITRONIC® BUS CC||3 x 1 x AWG20||7.7||38.8||76.6|
- The CC-Link® system was developed by Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Japan.
- This CC-Link® bus cable has successfully passed the CC-Link® Conformance Test in Japan.
- CC-Link® (Control & Communication Link) = field bus network, for both control as well as information data to provide efficient, integrated factory and process automation.
- Fixed installation of the CC-Link® network
- Transmission rate in relation to the distance
- 156 kbit/s 1.200 m
625 kbit/s 600 m
2,5 Mbit/s 200 m
5,0 Mbit/s 110-150 m
10 Mbit/s 50-100 m
- Flame-retardant according to CSA FT4
UL Vertical-Tray Flame Test
- SUN RES acc. to UL 1581
Norm references / Approvals
- CM UL/CSA certification 75°C or PLTC Sun Res
- Bare stranded copper wires
- Core insulation: PE
- Overall screening of braided tinned-copper strands
- Outer sheath: PVC, red (RAL 3000)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V
- 11 ohm/1,000 ft. (305 m) at 20°C
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 5 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 8 x outer diameter
- 2000 V
- 110 ohm at 1 MHz
- -40°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- CC-Link® is a registered trademark of CC-Link Partner Association, Japan (CLPA)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.