UNITRONIC® BUS CC FD P FRNC
CC-Link bus cable for high fleible applications - UL-verified
CC-Link to provide efficient, integrated factory and process automation. UV-resistant, flame retardant. AWM style 300V. Temperature range from -40°C bis +80°C
Lapp Kabel is a regular member of the user organisation CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA), Japan.
|Article number||Article designation||Number of cores and AWG size||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS CC FD P FRNC||3 x 1 x AWG20||8.5||39.9||84|
- The CC-Link® system was developed by Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Japan.
- CC-Link® (Control & Communication Link) = field bus network, for both control as well as information data to provide efficient, integrated factory and process automation.
- For highly flexible applications (power chains, moving machine parts)
- Transmission rate in relation to the distance
- 156 kbit/s 1.200 m
625 kbit/s 900 m
2,5 Mbit/s 400 m
5,0 Mbit/s 160 m
10 Mbit/s 100 m
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- AWM 20233 80 °C 300V
- Bare stranded copper wires
- Core insulation: PE
- Inner sheath: FRNC
- Overall screening of braided tinned-copper strands
- Outer sheath: PUR, red (RAL 3000)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- UL AWM Style 20233
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V
- 11 ohm/1,000 ft. (305 m) at 20°C
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Moved: 10 x outer diameter
- 2000 V
- 110 ohm at 1 MHz
- -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- CC-Link® is a registered trademark of CC-Link Partner Association, Japan (CLPA)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.