SKINDICHT® SM-PE-M, counter nuts with cutting edges to cut through the insulating layer, thus guaranteeing an optimum EMC contact
- Cutting edges cut through the insulating layer, thus guaranteeing an optimum EMC contact
- Suitable for all metric glands used in earthing and EMC applications
- For lacquered, anodised or powder-coated housings.
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
- Nickel-plated brass
- -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.