SKINDICHT® MA-PG/M, nickel-plated brass adapter with PG connection thread as adapter from a PG outer thread to a metric inner thread
- Allows easy transition from a PG external thread to a metric internal thread.
- Withstands temperatures up to +200 °C.
- Available for thread sizes till PG36/M40.
- Mold A in easy-grip knurled design for easy screwing in of the adapter even in oily environments; mold B in smooth design.
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- For applications with different types of threads.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- PG connection thread
- Form A: knurl
- Form B: smooth
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Nickel-plated brass
- -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.