SKINDICHT® GMK, polystyrene counter nuts with PG connection thread, for locking cable glands in boreholes without thread
- Supporting surface for spanner means scratches on the housing are avoided
- For locking SKINDICHT® cable glands in boreholes without thread.
- PG connection thread
- SKINTOP® GMP-GL counter nuts are recommended if there are high mechanical stress and high torques for tightening are required
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
- Light grey (RAL 7035)
- -20°C to +70°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.