- Easy insertion of several cables into one gland
- Higher packing density allows smaller part construction
- For use in SKINTOP® cable glands.
- A sealing ring with several holes is used in place of the inner sealing insert.
- IP 68 can be achieved when all openings are closed and all bores are optimally occupied, i.e. when using cables with nominal diameter and/or SKINTOP® DIX-DV sealing plugs
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
- IP 54
- -40°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.