SKINMATIC® RZ, universal mounting tool, adjustable for all wrench sizes ranging from 14-33mm, assembling after the cables are already inserted
|Article number||Article designation / size||Width of flat surface (mm)||Overall length C mm|
|SKINMATIC® RZ||14 - 33||250.0|
- Not subjected to RoHS directive.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002498
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Accessories for low-voltage switch technology
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002498
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Accessories for low-voltage switch technology
- Adjustable for all wrench sizes ranging from 14 to 33 mm
- Assembling after the cables are already inserted
- Ergonomic plastic grips
- For quick allocation of cable and conduit glands
- Suitable for metric cable glands
- Made of chromium-plated tool steel
- With two expandable clamping ranges (lock positions)
- Small opening (14 - 22 mm): M12 to M16, PG7 to PG11, NPT 3/8"
- Large opening (24 - 33 mm): M20 to M25, PG13.5 to PG21, NPT 1/2" to 3/4"