ETHERLINE® Cat.6A FD FC
Highly flexible 26 AWG Ethernet cable with Fast-Connect connection for permanently moving use in drag chains and short transmission distances.
CAT.6A qualified for 10Gbit/s
- The Fast Connect construction including inner sheath and separating cross significantly reduces the cable's assembly time, as the time-consuming removal of the pair shielding is no longer necessary. In addition, it offers undiminished shielding of the wire pairs from each other.
- Additional protection against electromagnetic interference through double overall shielding made of aluminium-laminated foil and copper shielding braid with a high degree of coverage (SF/UTP).
- UL certification according to technical data enables the use of the product in the North American region.
- Available with robust PVC outer sheath or abrasion-resistant PUR outer sheath.
- For transmission of analogue and digital signals in the frequency range up to 500 MHz.
- Cable design allows highly flexible, continuously moving use in moving machine parts and in the drag chain.
- Successfully tested for over 1 million bending cycles in the drag chain.
- Usable in dry, damp and wet environments.
- Usable in a variety of ways depending on the sheath material.
- CAT.6A for flexible application, qualified for 10Gbit/s
- Meets the requirements according to CAT.6A, ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173
- High-quality, double screening ensures high transmission reliability in areas with electromagnetic interference
- The oil-resistant PVC sheath enables usage in industrial environments
Norm references / Approvals
- AWM certification for USA and Canada
- 7-wire tinned stranded copper conductor
- Core insulation: PE
- Inner sheath: halogen-free compound
- SF/UTP: braid of tinned copper wire and plastic laminated aluminum foil as overall screening
- Outer sheath material PUR or PVC (see article description)
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 125 V
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- nom. 100 Ω acc. to IEC 61156-6
- Fixed installation
PVC: -40°C bis +80°C
PUR: -40°C bis +80°C
PVC: -25 °C up to +70 °C
PUR: -30 °C up to +50 °C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- PROFINET® is a registered trademark of the PNO (PROFIBUS user organisation)
- Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.