ETHERLINE® Cat.6A FLEX FC
Flexible Cat.6A Ethernet cable with Fast Connect design, for applications with limited space and short transmission distances.
CAT.6A qualified for 10Gbit/s
- The Fast Connect construction including inner sheath and separating cross significantly reduces the cable's assembly time, as the time-consuming removal of the pair shielding is no longer necessary. In addition, it offers undiminished shielding of the wire pairs from each other.
- Additional protection against electromagnetic interference through double overall shielding made of aluminium-laminated foil and copper shielding braid with a high degree of coverage (SF/UTP).
- UL certification according to technical data enables the use of the product in the North American region.
- For transmission of analogue and digital signals in the frequency range up to 500 MHz.
- Available with rugged PVC outer jacket or halogen-free FRNC outer jacket.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNET/IP applications.
- Variant FLEX with reduced conductor cross-section is suitable for applications with limited space.
- For flexible use.
- Usable in dry, damp and wet environments.
- Usable in a variety of ways depending on the sheath material.
Norm references / Approvals
- AWM certification for USA and Canada
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2, UL FT-2 flame test
- UV-resistant UL SUN RES
- 7-wire tinned stranded copper conductor
- Core insulation: PE
- Inner sheath: halogen-free compound
- SF/UTP: braid of tinned copper wire and plastic laminated aluminum foil as overall screening
- PVC or FRNC jacket material
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 125 V
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 8 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 2000 V
- Core/screen: 2000 V
- nom. 100 Ω acc. to IEC 61156-6
- cable with halogenfree compound
Fixed installation: -25°C to +80°C
cable with PVC jacket
Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -5°C to +50°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- PROFINET® is a registered trademark of the PNO (PROFIBUS user organisation)
- Detailed data sheets are available upon request. Please specify the type/dimensions of the required cable.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.