ETHERLINE® TORSION Cat. 5
Highly flexible application
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and AWG per conductor||Core diameter in mm||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|ETHERLINE® TORSION CAT.5||2 x 2 x AWG22/19||1.5||6.5||31.3||52|
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- Screened against interference
- Can be used for Industrial Ethernet in harsh industrial environments
- Industrial Ethernet Cable, 2-pair, suitable for torsion stress
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- Many applications with Industrial Ethernet, e.g. PROFINET, i.e. fixed installation, flexible use as well as TORSION.
- Wiring of machines, tools, devices, appliances and control cabinets
- max. cable lenght für 100 Mbit/s is 55 m
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- Cable suitable for high torsion stress. Tested with more than 1 million bending cycles and a right/left movement of 180° per metre.
- Outer sheath with high abrasion-resistance
- Broad usages due to halogen-free materials
- PUR outer sheath is highly resistant to mineral oils and abrasion
Norm references / Approvals
- UL AWM (Style 21161)
- Halogen-free according to VDE 0472-815
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
- Stranded conductor, tinned
- AWG 22 (19-wire)
- PE core insulation
- Star quad
- Screening: wrapped with braided tinned-copper wires
- Non-woven wrapping
- PUR outer sheath, green (RAL 6018)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- max. 100 V (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: up from 5 x outer diameter
- 700 V
- 100 ± 15 Ohm (> 1 MHz)
- -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- PROFINET® is a registered trademark of the PNO (PROFIBUS user organisation)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.