UNITRONIC® BUS EIB / KNX
- Use in building system technology, e.g. for decentralised control of lighting, heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, energy management, blinds, time recording, locking systems etc.
- The cable can be laid on, in or under plaster; in pipes, cable ducts; in dry, damp or wet environments.
- EIB (European Installation Bus) installation mainly consists of sensors/command transmitters (e.g. light barriers, switches, thermostats, infrared, wind meters, timers) and actuators (e.g. motors, heaters, ventilators, lights, blinds).
- KNX technology was formed from the merging of three established European bus standards: EIP, EHS (household appliances and consumer electronics) and Batibus (heating/ventilation/air conditioning).
- Serial data transmission
- EIB cable has been tested at 4 kV (1 min) in a water bath
- Shielded MSR installation cable based on type J-Y(ST)Y according to DIN VDE 0815, single-wire conductor, bare copper, ø 0.8 mm, measurements 2 x 2 x 0.8 ø, stranding of 4 single-wire cores into a star quad, colours of cores: 1st pair red + black, 2nd pair white + yellow.
- Screening with aluminium-laminated plastic foil
- Outer sheath based on PVC
- Colour: green
- COMBI version with additional power supply cables 3 x 1.5 mm²; core colours: blue, black, green-yellow
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz) max. 100 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 73.2 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation:
10 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 4000 V
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +70°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 100/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.