UNITRONIC® BUS PA
- FC (Fast Connect) version is oil and UV-resistant
- Process-automation application for connecting sensors and actuators - including areas with risks of explosion.
- Fixed installation
- Bit rate = 31.25 kbit/s. Transmission technology RS485 also possible but bit rate is limited to 1.5 Mbit/s
- Maximum cable length is dependent on several factors (e.g. supply voltage, current demand).
- Technical Data: refer to the overview on "UNITRONIC® Bus Cables"
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- PROFIBUS® PA is standardised in EN 50170 as PROFIBUS® DP and PROFIBUS® FMS
- Transmission technology for PROFIBUS-PA in accordance with international standard IEC 61158-2
- FC variant with
UL/CSA certification (CMG / PLTC)
- UNITRONIC® BUS PA (BU/BK)
Stranded conductor, core colours: red and green, copper braiding, PVC sheath, colour: blue (intrinsically safe area), colour: black (non-instrinsically safe area)
- UNITRONIC® BUS PA FC (BU/BK)
Solid core, UL/CSA CMG certification and "Fast Connect" cable design, which enables rapid connection of the IDC connector (Insulation Displacement Connection).
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
- (loop): max. 44 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 10 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- 100 ± 20 Ohm
- Fixed installation:
-30°C to +80°C
- During installation: -5°C to +50°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.