Highly flexible data transmission cable with PVC outer sheath for power chain use
- Well-proven and reliable
- Optimized cable construction for power chain use
- Cost-effective solution
- Automated production processes require data transmission cables that offer high
flexibility and durability
- Suitable for use in measuring, control and regulating circuits
- Assembly lines, production lines, in all kinds of machines
- Low-adhesive surface
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Designed for 2 up to 8 million bending/unbending cycles in power chain applications
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- For travel distances up to 10 m.
- For use in power chains: Please comply with assembly guideline Appendix T3
- Extra-fine wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Non-woven wrapping
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: grey (RAL 7001)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100, refer to Appendix T9
- C/C: approx. 100 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Stranded, extra-fine wire
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 5 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 3 x outer diameter
- 1500 V
- Flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.