UNITRONIC® LiYY A
Data cable with colour code according to DIN 47100 - UL/CSA recognized
- For various applications
- Wiring of devices, machines and plants intended for export to the North American market or countries where primarily UL-/CSA-certified cables are used.
- For the North American market
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2,UL VW-1 & CSA FT 1
Norm references / approvals
- UL AWM Style 2464
- CSA AWM I/II A
- UL File No. E63634
- Multi-wire strand made of tin-plated copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Outer sheath made of special PVC compound
Outer sheath colour: dark grey (RAL 7005)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100 without colour repetition, refer to table T9
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- UL/CSA: 300 V
- AWG conductor sizes, 7 or 19 wires
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- 1500 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C (VDE), or +80°C (UL)
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring 152 m; drum 305 m
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.