UNITRONIC® SENSOR FD
High flexible cable for sensor/actuator cabling for use in drag chains, halogen-free
Cables for sensor/actuator cabling in rough environments. For use in drah chains, halogenfree, to connect to M8, M12 connectors.
For increased mechanical stress and harsh operating conditions
- Designs for highly flexible use
- Space-saving due to compact dimensions.
- Automation technology
- Sensor/ actuator cabling
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Assembly and production lines
- Halogen-free according to VDE 0472-815
- flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-2-2, UL 1581 FT-2
- Suitable for drag chains
- Designed for 4 million alternating bending cycles and travel distances up to 10 m
Norm references / Approvals
- UL AWM Style 20549
- Extra-fine wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation: PP
3-pin: bn, bu, bk
4-pin: bn, wh, bu, bk
5-pin: bn, wh, bu, bk, gy
8-pin: bn, wh, gn, ye, gy, pk, bu, rd
- Outer sheath: PUR, black
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V (not for power applications)
- Extra-fine wire acc. to VDE 0295, class 6/ IEC 60228 class 6
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 5 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -25°C to +80°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Other types of composition are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.